Terms and Conditions
1. All contestants will be subjected to the fee structure mentioned on Pay Now page of the website of Shining Star Productions Manitoba Inc. to register as a contestant for Mrs/Mr/Miss Asia Global Manitoba Beauty Pageant and Manitoba Kids Fashion Show.
2. All fees paid for Mrs., Mr. & Miss Asia Global Manitoba pageant along with Manitoba Kids Fashion show is NON- REFUNDABLE in full or in part for any circumstances except if the final show is cancelled in emergency. In case, the final show is cancelled, Shining Star Productions Manitoba is not liable to provide the reason for cancellation.
3. Shining Star Productions Manitoba reserve the rights to shift the venue date and location of the workshop and the final show.
4. Only those contestants will be eligible for grand finale show who will attend Five days’ workshop.
5. No contestant should have their family members, parents or friends with them on the venue while attending the workshop. Only contestants of ‘Shining Star kids Fashion Show Manitoba 2018”should be accompanied by their parents/legal guardian.
6. Shining Star Productions reserves the right to suspend any contestant from attending the workshop and disqualify from the Pageant on disciplinary ground , may that be an inappropriate language or behavior towards Shining Star Productions team members’, choreographers or other contestants or Defamatory verbal and/or written remarks against the pageant or posting inappropriate remarks on public forums, will result in immediate disqualification, forfeiture of any and all prizes and awards won, and legal charges.
7. In case of any suspension the organizers are not liable to provide the reason of suspension.
8.Contestant and parents or legal guardian of contestants below 18 yrs, warrants that information disclosed on the registration form is correct (i.e. regarding age and marital status and gender).
9. Contestant and parents or legal guardian of contestants below 18 yrs, warrants that contestant is not under contract with any person, firm or corporation that would prevent her appearance or participation in the Mrs/Mr/Miss Asia Global Manitoba Beauty Pageant or Manitoba Kids Fashion Show.
10. The contestant is responsible for all transportation to and from the workshop or competition venue, may it be for judging, rehearsals or when he/she is needed by the organizers.
11. The contestants will not be permitted to drink alcoholic beverages, smoke and use drugs at any time during the pageant.
12. A contestant, or any individual related to the contestant, must not approach judges with the intent to influence or harass. A legal action can be taken.
13. Shining Star Productions Manitoba Inc., its directors, employees, volunteers and pageant personnel are not responsible for any accidents, injury or theft happened to any contestant, volunteer, photographers, videographers, media, choreographers, sponsors, judges, stakeholders, audience or any individual present at the time of the pageant workshops, preliminary contest and during final day of the contest.
14. Shining Star Productions Manitoba Inc. is not responsible for loss, theft, or damage caused to any and all prizes, gifts, and awards bestowed upon entrant after these items become the property of entrant. Contestants agrees to incur replacement and/or repair costs to lost, stolen, or damaged items including but not limited to: crown/tiara, sash, plaques, trophies, etc.
15. By virtue of participation in Miss, Mr and Mrs Asia Global Manitoba and Manitoba Kids Fashion Show, contestants and participants agrees to allow Shining Star Productions Manitoba Inc. the right to use his/ her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion now and in the future on the TV, Internet, in print advertising, press releases related to the Miss, Mr and Mrs Asia Global Manitoba and Manitoba Kids Fashion Show .
16.Contestants and participants agrees that Video or photographs taken or submitted to Asia Global Manitoba and Manitoba Kids Fashion Show may be used for publicity and promotion by Shining Star Productions Manitoba Inc. Contestants and participants agrees to release Shining Star Productions Manitoba Inc. from liability for any injury resulting from publicity and promotion. Contestants and participants of Miss, Mr and Mrs Asia Global Manitoba and Manitoba Kids Fashion Show agrees to waive any and all compensation for use of her name, likeness, voice, and /or biographical information for purposes of publicity and promotion
17. Shining Star Productions Manitoba Inc. is not responsible for negligence or fraud on the part of pageant sponsors, judges, or contract vendors (e.g., photographer, videographer, etc.) Who may be providing products or services to delegates and winners at Mrs/Mr/Miss Asia Global Manitoba Beauty Pageant or Manitoba Kids Fashion Show .
18. Contestants, participants and parents of the contestant abide by these rules of this competition and will not get involved in fighting, disruption or interfere in any program or event in this competition, start or participate in any crime against the organizers, presenters, sponsors, or any organization or individual involved in this pageant, or make false accusations of any sort to any person.
19. The Winners of Grand Titles and Sub Titles (Winners,First Runner-up, Second Runner-up & Winners of Subtitles) of Shining Star Pageant Awards (Miss, Mr , Mrs) categories are bound with Shining Star Productions Manitoba Inc. and its terms and conditions for one full year. All the winners of grand titles and sub-titles of Shining Star Pageant Awards will promote the Shining Star Productions Manitoba at each and every community event they attend and also on media (TV, Radio etc.) or social media for at least a year by wearing your crown or medal and sash. Winners should make at least 8 appearances in a year in different community events with their sash, crown or medal. Winner is not supposed to indulge in any inappropriate activities or post nude or exposed pics on social media..
20.If at any point of time within a year of the event it is found that the winner has used unfair means in getting the title, the winner of Grand Finale or Sub contest is subjected to lose the title won by them .The winner will be disqualified from the title won and it will be given to the next eligible contestant.